Looking back on the last 6 months of 365 days of getting it done makes me smile. Let’s get some perspective – clicking here on this link will take you to day 1.
How this blog has changed since then. It was kind of expected that would be the case though because I’m the type of person that when an idea enters my mind, there’s no time for thinking things through – just do! So there was no real thought given to the first post. I just new I had to start.
That first post was almost 6 months ago so nearly half way through 365 days of getting it done. And what a trip! A quick recap of what’s gone on:
* SEO (search engine optimisation) is no longer scary and very much a passion now
* Started a new role with a new firm
* Recently began a freaking exciting freelance project
* Busted the shit out of social media
* Gained quality strength with the big lifts at the gym – deadlifts, bench press and squats
* Quit drinking two and a half months ago
* Increased my positive energy output (and input)
* Continually improve on a daily basis
That’s a pretty cool recap for the half way mark of 365 days of getting it done. What does the next half have to offer? Well, there’s plenty of ideas at the ready to make sure the next half completely wipes the first half off the face of the planet… in a good way folks! Always in a good way.
It’s funny. Some of the stuff that I started out with six months ago either scared the living shit out of me or sent me crazy because I didn’t know how the path would unfold. Now, when thoughts like that enter my mind, I know that everything will sort itself out. It comes to trusting your ability, knowing that the universe will respond when you put thought into action and enjoying each and every crazy step that comes your way.
It’s not all shits and giggles. Mostly… just depends on your outlook. My outlook right now – beyond amaze-balls!