Lately the posts from this blog have been focused on challenges. Therefore it’s time to switch it up today. Being grateful is where it’s at.
Today I’m grateful for:
- a gorgeous girlfriend, who for the last five years has inspired me to be more, do more and love more. Thank you angel.
- two crazy as bat-shit dogs that always put a smile on my dial when I walk through the front door at home. One loves getting his bum tapped like a snare drum and the other loves dry humping our bed sheets (yep, that just happened)!
- being addicted to True Blood. Never thought I’d like such a show so much but I do. Accept it. I have.
- all the heavy metal this world can produce. Good, bad or ugly – I dig it!
- everyone that reads this blog – THANK YOU!
- living in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve lived in Sydney and Brisbane, though neither of them compare to the awesomeness that is Melbourne.
We can always be grateful for more things in life. It’s a choice. Being grateful produces my smiles, more heart-felt thanks and increases the likelihood of having a positive and productive day.
So, do you feel like being more grateful now?