I’m grateful on day 64 of 365 days of getting it done. Grateful for what you may ask? Everything.
Here’s a quick list of what I’m grateful for:
* my health – without it, this energy machine wouldn’t get it done!
* my girl – never been so in love in my entire life
* my dogs – they make me laugh, simple as that
* getting creative – creativity is big on my agenda lately as it keeps me calm
* loving my career – it really isn’t a job being the Melbourne SEO Guru
* my friends/family – you’re all a major part of what makes the world go round
That gratefulness came from a walk today. I’d played some XBox, made a new tune on Garageband and then felt the urge to grab the iPhone and walk around the hood.
I few weeks ago I walked around Deniliquin and took a few photos and have been wanting to do it around home in Southbank for a while. So when the urge came today I thought something must have been pushing me to get outdoors.
Walking around and just taking in the surrounding neighbour was a cool way to get through a Sunday afternoon. It was a warm afternoon and plenty of people were out making most of the awesome weather.
Taking snaps got me thinking of how grateful I am just be alive and getting it done. It’s what you make of the situation.
Being grateful certainly makes the journey a heck of lot more amazing, don’t you think?